RED (Xiao Hong Shu小红书)
The Hottest Social App in China NOW
RED (Xiao Hong Shu小红书) is currently the hottest and the most influential social channel among Chinese Gen Z. In Feb 2020, the number of RED’s registered users has increased to 200M. 85% of them are female and nearly 60 % of them are Gen Z!
Gen Z, the generation born in 1995 and later, has tremendous spending power. Their consumption is expected to account for 40% of all consumer shopping in 2020. 149 million Gen Z in China, which is the largest Gen Z group in the world, would probably lead China market in coming years.
3 Main Functions
As “a sharing platform for young people’s lifestyles through the deep-rooted UGC shopping sharing community”, RED (Xiao Hong Shu小红书) gathers a huge number of KOLs with big influence. By introducing products and sharing their own product usage experience, KOLs stimulate Gen Z’s purchase intention.
Gen Z not only socialize and interact in RED (Xiao Hong Shu小红书), but also use RED as a search engine to discover new brands and products. They often find new inspirations and acquaint themselves with consumption information in RED.
RED (Xiao Hong Shu小红书) has its own in-app e-shop. Gen Z can be guided to purchase directly by relevant posts in RED.
– Top Class KOLs in RED (Xiao Hong Shu小红书) for different product categories
– Various KOL packages suitable for different Budgets
– Pointed Project Manager for the KOLs management
– Campaign performance follow up and analysis report
2. Digital Ads
– Competitive Price of Open Splash / Banner / Feeds
– Deliver different creatives of ONE Brand on the same ad placement to maximize promotion effectiveness
– Experienced copywriter for RED (Xiao Hong Shu小红书) posts